Monday, December 3, 2007

Ready to Walk...

It sure didn't take Mia long to recover from feeling sick... On Saturday morning Mia ran up and down the hallway several hundred times to show off her pseudo walking skills! Mom was having her hair done, so we got some quality Mia & Daddy time. All I can say is WOW, I have no idea how you Mom's do this full time... I've never been so exhausted! But she is so much fun to play with. Every time she cracks that smile, it melts your heart! I'm fairly certain she'll be walking any day now. We're so excited for that moment, but everyone keeps warning us that we'll long for the less mobile days shortly...

3 comments:

Chrisy said...

She looks so proud of herself in this picture! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, they will wear you out! Exhaust you in the best possible way. Makes you wonder how a single parent who has to work for a living could possibly balance everything and be even slightly sane.....you have a great family unit and I'm so happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

Up to 12 months begging them to walk and talk....next 20 years..."sit down and shut your mouth"!