Monday, October 22, 2007

Aren't I cute?!

It's been a little while since Mia had the chance to be showered with praise, so she wanted to be sure I posted an exceptionally cute picture of her! This was Mia getting to know one of her Teddy Bears. She continues to develop at an astonishing rate. I won't bore you with more updates on her physical development, but it's sufficient to say that we're considering enrolling her in the AZ Rock n Roll Marathon in January! Ok, maybe that's a stretch, but not by much... Mia is now sleeping fairly consistently for 10-11 hours per night, and just loves sweet potatoes and any fruit we feed her! We feel as though she's been with us for several years. In fact, it's difficult to remember what life was like without her. Must have been pretty boring...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! You are the Super Parents Deluxe getting her acclimated so quickly. Yep, life before is just a faaaading memory...it's so much richer now! So happy for you all~

Anonymous said...

Also, I just wanted to mention the difference betweenn Mia's match photo on the right and her smiling face today. Just look at the fear in her eyes before and the joy/love in her eyes now. Actually, it's bringing a tear to my eye!! Stop doing that!! I'm supposed to be a tough loan officer!!

Chrisy said...

I was noticing the difference between Mia's first pictures and her "now" pictures as well... She looks so happy and healthy and just all-around GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I am overwhelmed with the beautiful photos and continued updates you've been sharing with us on little Mia! She is an absolute doll and look at that gorgeous smile! How could anyone not fall in love with her...so, so very happy for you guys!

Much love-
Mary

Donna L. said...

Mia is just the cutest little girl I have ever seen!!! I check the blog several times a day & am disappointed when there isn't a new photo!! However, Mike, I suppose you do have to work sometimes!!!

I am so thrilled that you are continuing the blog!! Do it forever!!
Cathy promised to bring me a picture when she & Ryan come out in a couple of weeks so I can put it with the family photos in the great rm.
Much love & kisses for Mia!!
Grandma Donna